IORP is heavy roleplay, by default all players are in character mode. no freeroam at all. sometime we refer out gamemode as Real Life Mode instead of roleplay.
Answer: some of you may be wondering then, why a heavy roleplay server have such command like /rpmode. It will be easy to understand by what is allowed or not allowed in rpmode .
The reason, why we created this command is: to prevent deathmatch.
- you can use roleplay commands: /me /my /do /em /say /shout /w /t /fr /call
- global chat is disabled in /rpmode.
- players in /rpmode are not visible to you in your map, players who are visible is not using /rpmode.
- you will be banned from server for killing non rpmode players because of deathmatch.
- all the access described above is not allowed, if you do not use /rpmode.
- weapon usage is not alllowed in /rpmode.
- you can not join events in /rpmode.
- you can not walk in to any faction zone area.
- when you have wanted level.
- when you are doing heist.
- when you are signed as in faction.
- server announce player name when, he/she enabled /rpmode.
- if you can see player icon in map, then he is definitely not in /rpmode.