Suriya_Shivakumar’s application

Name: Suriya_Shivakumar__

Date of Birth: 11.3.2000

Sex/Gender: male

Hometown: downtown__

In Game Level: 95__

Have you ever been arrested? (If so, please state why): no__

Do you have any history in working with Law Enforcement?: no

Why would you like to join the Special Weapons And Tactics? (100 Word Minimum): _I like to be special Weapons And Tactics in the game i am a good person and i also very serious in works and there also more crimes in city and i will reduce all the crimes in giving them special punishment and there also many robbers in city as i am a racer i am very good in chasing so that i can easily prevent every robbery and i will be very good in solving cases in city , so i should join SWAT.

Do u Have a Erect Aim? (If Yes, Ur Aim-Test will be taken By Commander Himself):no

Can U drive any Vehicle Give to U ?(If Yes, Ur driving test will be taken): _yes

Why should we take U In SWAT over other People? : ____i will keep our city robfree because i am good at chasing , so u should take me over other people ___

Biography (100 Word Minimum): i am a bad person once but now i changed my mind to be good person . Before when i am in no faction that was a fist day i am playing the city that time i roming over the city once a man killed me that time i do not know yo put /yes or /ban and also there is a policeman near and he did not do anything that time i thought i want to be police officer or SWAT anytime i will be once.