Application for SAPD

Name: Arvind_Kali

In-Game Name: Arvind_Kali

Discard ID (with #): Arvind_Kali # 7326

Hometown: Madurai

In Game Level: 230

Roleplay score: 4088

You was in any faction? if yes, faction name and reason to leave that: San Andreas Police Department, I wanted to join IOP .Then I want to join.

Do you have any history in working with Law Enforcement?: Yes .I did a good job when I worked in this department before this.

Why would you like to join the San Andreas Police Department? (50 Word Minimum): I want to rejoin the SAPD sector, which is my dream SAPD sector is a way to end crime and keep crime in the city, I want to join the SAPD sector, I always try to protect all citizens. I am a good citizen in iorp. I run this server for at least 8 hours / day. I keep the server secure

What skills you can bring to SAPD ?:
I play well in the SAPD community. And I will work hard for the SAPD community well.

Biography (50 words minimum):
My name is Arvind_Kali. I will be very honest who is asking help to me. My skills, driving, helping, shooting, etc. And I am a good citizen in Gta san -andreas IORP server. And I am 17years old.

Screenshot of weapons license, player stats:!(Screenshot_2021-02-22-07-48-27-1.png image url)
Screenshot_2021-02-22-18-13-17-1.png

last edited by Arvind_Kali

Rejected

reason: not resolved within 24 hours.