Solved Case against Heath_Leadger
Priyanshu_Aggarwal Community staff
- Name: %(#ffce89)[Priyanshu_Aggarwal]
- Department: %(#33CCFF)[San Andreas Government Department]
- Designation: %(#33ccff)[Vice President]
- Name: %(#ffce89)[Harry_James]
- Department: %(#ad7979)[San Andreas Armed Force]
- Designation: %(#ad7979)[General]
- Date of incident: 13-02-2021
Subject: %(#f08b08)[Harry_James’s backpack is stolen]
Preparator Name: %(#ffce89)[Heath_Ledger]
Description of incident: last night James was with Mr. Ledger while having is backpack but while having conversations with president he doesn’t felt he had lost his backpack, but next day when he was looking for his items which was in his backpack reminded him that he doesn’t have backpack with him. he doubted Heath_Ledger if anyhow he had stolen his backpack during their conversation about the city.
Witness List: %(#ffce89)[Nivas_Kumar]
Evidence: No evidences as James just doubted if Mr. Ledger had stolen his backpack
Proposed Punishment: None
- While investigating, There were no clues at the places where Mr.Ledger and Mr.James had their conversations. later on getting some important documents about Los Santos from the car of Mr.James (which belongs to SAAF), Mr.James found his bag hidden in boot and took his case back afterwards.
Department (Faction Name): SAAF
Designation (Faction Rank): General
Statement Type: %(#63a1ff)[Victim]
Time & Date of Statement: 14 Fab, 2021
%(#78ffb5)[Statement]: Next day, I have seen Heath_Leadger with multiple bags, It kinda look likes mine. so I went to ask, he said that that’s his. He seems suspicious so, I complaint about him to sapd to investigate but cops don’t took any action against him yet.