San Andreas Trucking Department: Timeline

Post about what you did today while signed-in.

22 March
─────────────────────────
Today I Got Two Order, One From Akash_Kumar to deliver Patrol From IOPL Patrol Refinery To Flint County Patrol Pump. And other Order From Harshad_Mehta To Deliver Electronic Goods From Ocean Docks To Electronic Shop in Downtown Los Santos. And I done It Successfully 👍

21 March
Today I Got Order To Deliver Patrol From IOPL Patrol Refinery To Idelwood Patrol Pump By Karthikeya_Prabu . And I done it successfully 👍

13 March
Today I Got Order To Delivery Patrol From IOPL Patrol Refinery To Patrol Pump Near Grove Street By Priyanshu_Aggarwal. And I done it successfully 👍

last edited by Mohin_Jam

24 feb 2021

Today I have a order form Harshad_Mehta to fill his cloth shop and I fulfilled his order so I am enjoying today
alt text

last edited by Ananya_Panday

Feb 21 2021

Today I have a order form Nivash_Kumar and I fulfilled his order and I helped Rahul_Sparkaler to buy him a fuelstation.

Feb 20 , 2021

Today Is boring day because I got no orders so today I just Rome our city and chilling in bars …

Feb 19 , 2020

Today I got a order form Sanjay_Joyal to fill his food stall and I fulfilled his order and today is a good day because I have fulfilled my costumer work .

Feb 18 2021

Today I get a order to fill a food stall but I can’t do because there is no stock in glossary shop so my orerd was canceled today is my bad day because I can’t fulfill my costumer.

Wed 17 2021

Today I have fulfilled my orders form Karthikeya_Prabu and Harshad_Mehta I filled Karthikeya_Prabu los Santos airport fuel station and I also delivered goods for Harshad_Mehta.
Its a peaceful day for me in SATD.