San Andreas Medical Department: Timeline

Post about what you did today while signed-in.

April 13 2021

First I happy @Priyanshu_Aggarwal thanks for the promotion today I help two players @Siva_Kumar and @Risard_Ahmed and that a good now today I enjoyed ✌

April 9 2021

Today I help one player and no emergency and I play 2hrs with
@Akash_Kumar and we enjoyed today is happy bay for @Priyanshu_Aggarwal pls give me a promotion 🤕🤕

April 8 2021

Today I signed time I help two player @Pulivetti and @Arun_Kesavan and pulivetti is don’t pay feel for me I call the cop and I told but he didn’t pay the feel today I is good day ✌️🥰

April 7

Today signed time no emergency and I drop @John_Durairaj in iopl to I enjoyed ✌✌

April 7

Today signed time no emergency and I drop @John_Durairaj in iopl to I enjoyed ✌✌️ pls give me a promotion it is real only

April 6 2021

To no emergency and @Mohamed_Navith help me and a good for me I proud to be a doctor hope i will help the citizens till the end of my breath:) ✌

6Th april 2021
Played after quite a long time 😐 . this was the busiest day i had ever in my 6months carrer i gave 10 cpr’s in just 5 mins to @Arvind_Kali and 2 others . proud to be a doctor hope i will help the citizens till the end of my breath:)

April 5

It is good day and no emergency it a good day

April 4 2021

April 3 2021

April 2 2021

Hi I am Dhushyanth_Arumugam in today I helped @Akash_Kumar and a great day
I helped one player but he didn’t pay the money

19Th March 2021
I came at night shift today just see what dresses were available at @Ananya_Panday shop the cost for those dress where very high that i couldn’t afford so i went to @Priyanshu_Aggarwal cola shop nearby and drunk cola to fill my health bar then searched for fuel stations many where empty almost all fuel station are empty excpt east ls @Priyanshu_Aggarwal so iopl workers and satd pls do refill all the fuel stations as fuel is in big demand again .I am uploading this timeline in 5th consecutive day i had asked for highest level promotion but @Priyanshu_Aggarwal forgot it. Pls help me by promotiong me bro pls 😞

18th march 2021
I came at night shift no one was in the city i filled my sultan’s fuel tank at east ls @Priyanshu_Aggarwal station and repaired it near by then i filled drunk cola at @Priyanshu_Aggarwal shop near my house , filled my health bar. Hoping to get promotion soon from @Priyanshu_Aggarwal pls help me 😞

17Th march 2021
Today was assusual i was traveling all over the city with my car (sultan) @Telax_Padian @mohamedfaizal and another guy went to iopl to check telax pandians job but he didnt get it still . hope he would get it soon from @Nivas_Kumar . As there is only one doctor in the city it is tough to manage cases in city but i could manage it as of now .Hope @Priyanshu_Aggarwal promotes me soon 😞

16th march 2021
It was a nice day . i played for just 10 mins but also i got some new friends today @mohamedfaizal @Telax_Padian . i helped them in getting job in iopl as there were many vacancy and demand for fuel hope they would be in iorp and love it . now i am the only doctor in the city but anyhow i would help all the civilians and will make proud of samd. Hope i would get promotion soon from @Priyanshu_Aggarwal pls help me 😞 .

12Th march
I had no work today .just revived a civilian and filled my health bar.I also took my bike and had a good ride with akash

9Th march 2021
Today the server was totally silent that, i could see only a very few online so i went to mechanic shop and customised my car:sultan . i didnt see any patients in the city today

8Th March 2021

Today was the best day in my carrer .i helped many patients by reviving them.Some dont have money to pay so i told them to pay later. If we could help people with disorsers i would have still helped a lot of people.

7Th march 2021,
Today was a nice day.played as a doctor for more than 3hours after a long time. Found quite a few patients and helped them. Was roaming all over the city and helped some newbies.would enjoy iorp if i get days like this in future