San Andreas Police Department: Timeline

San Andreas Police Department

September 14, 2018

3 citizens from Los Santos were arrested selling illegal drugs to immigrants, on confrontation they accepted being in this illegal business for past 1 year.

SAPD came to knowledge of such happening when sergeant O’connor caught 3 tourists driving oddly and were on drugs as it came out when they were tested.

Captain says SAPD will not tolerate such behavior and guilty will be tried

last edited by Priyanshu_Aggarwal

April 13 2021

Today I am jailed Harshad_Mehta for killed on duty cop,damaged cop property and ignored cop warnings.And today I am jailed Jimesh_Mehta for robbed in medical shop,Killed on duty cop,Ignored cop warnings and damaged police property.And I jailed Dhushyanth_Arumugam for robbed and killed on duty cop and ignored cop warnings.And I jailed Siva_Kumar for Killed Deepak.And today no more criminals here.Today was a happy day.

April 13 , 2021

Today I jailed @Dhushyanth_Arumugam for 4 crimes and jailed @Jimesh_Mehta for medical shop robbery . No more crimes today.

April 12 2021

Today i am jailed Jimesh_Mehta for Robbed,using weapons without weapon license and killed on duty cop.And i jailed Harshad_Mehta for Killed onduty cop, damaged SAPD properties and Ignored Cop warnings.Today no more criminals in the city.Today was a happy day.

April 12 ,2021

Today I come evening . So no crimes city is so cilent. Today going goodπŸ‘

last edited by Akash_Kumar

April 09 ,2021

Today I jailed @Indian_Deepak for using weapon without license and jailed @Jimesh_Mehta for medical shop robbery .No more crimes today.good day πŸ™‚

last edited by Akash_Kumar

April 10 2021

Today I am help @Rishad_Ahmed and @Karthick fine for got busted and jail @Siva_Kumar for crime today my job done

April 8 2021

Today i am going night shift and i am help @Karthick . Today my job done

April 8 , 2021

Today I jailed @Arun_Kesavan for medical shop robbery and jailed @Nischay_ Malhon for medical shop robbery and jailed @Harshad_Mehta for medical shop robbery and jailed @Pulivetti_Siddhar for one crime .No more crimes Today .Good day πŸ™‚

April 8
Today I see @Pulivetti is not paying fee for cpr . So I warned him to pay. And today there were no crimes. I am happy.

April 7 , 2021

Today I jailed @Rds_Tamilan for 16 crimes and jailed @Arun_Kesavan for stolen ATM machine and jailed @Jimesh_Mehta for 6 crimes .no more crimes today.today going good😊

April 6 2021

Today I jailed Vishwa_Bhai for robbed in medical shop. And today I am fined Karthick_Keyan for got busted by Speed camera. And today I am fined Akash_Kumar for got busted by Speed camera. And today I am surrender for got busted by Speed camera.today no more criminals here.Today was a happy day.

last edited by Arvind_Kali

April 6 2021

Today I am catch @Arun_Kesavan for busted by camid and fine him and no more crime today

April 6 , 2021

Today I jailed @Dhushyanth_Arumugam for Tried to kill @Harshad_Mehta and jailed @Vishwa_Bhai for one crime and fined @Arun_Kesavan for busted by camid and again fined @Harshad_Mehta for 2 crimes . No more crimes today .the happy day πŸ™‚

April 5 , 2021

Today I jailed @Arun_Kesavan for medical shop robbery and jailed @Jimesh_Mehta for one crime.No more crimes Today . I am enjoyedπŸ™‚

April 5 2021

Today no criminals in the city.Today is a happy day.

April 4

Today I jailed @Harshad_Mehta for doing crimes in city .I chased him and I send him to jail. And the city is peaceful. And nowadays I can see citizens live peace in city.

April 4 , 2021

Today I come evening . city is so silent no crimes . Patrolling and going tour in city . Today I am happy I got promotion 😊

April 4 2021

Today I am jailed for killed Dharsan_Rajkumar.and today I Jailed Jimesh_Mehta for robbed in medical shop.And today i am fined Dilpreet_Khehra for got busted by speedcamera.And today no more criminals here.Today was a happy day.

April 4 2021

Today I am fine @Jimesh_Mehta for got busted by speedcamera and no more crime today

last edited by Sanjay_Prajapati