Nationality: ________________________

About you
Why do you believe you are a suitable applicant: ________________________
Explain why you wish to join the Ballas: ________________________
Explain why you should be picked over to the Ballas: ________________________
Do you have a Google Mail (Gmail) account: ________________________

Definitions
By your own words, can you Describe what is Role-play: ________________________
By your own words, can you Describe what is Metagaming: ________________________
By your own words, can you Describe what is Powner-gaming: ________________________
By your own words, can you Describe what is Death-match: ________________________
By your own words, can you Describe what is Revenge-kill: ________________________
By your own words, can you Describe what is In-Character: ________________________
By your own words, can you Describe what is Out-of-Character: ________________________

Signature:________________________

*application will be submitted to FYB Leader Jessica

last edited by priyanshu

@Jessica said in Front Yard Ballas: Recruitment || Application Format:

OOC Player Information
In-Game Name: Natwar_Lal
In-Game Score:4
ICly Applicant Information
Surname: Lal
Forename: Natwar
Date of Birth: 16/04/1999
Place of Birth: Las Venturas
Cellular Number:not having phone
Place of Residency: los santos
Nationality: indian
Why do you believe you are a suitable applicant: i want to do criminal rp and i can see that this mafia group is inactive so i would like to take responsiblity of this group and i would like to contonue my rp with this group
Explain why you wish to join the Ballas: Ballas are the gang of powerfull people with mind that is the reason i would love to join ballas
Explain why you should be picked over to the Ballas:
as i can see now there is no activity in this gang and there is no members so i would love to join this group and take the responsibility of this group
Do you have a Google Mail (Gmail) account:
abhisheknair1649@gmail.com
Definitions
By your own words, can you Describe what is Roleplay:
roleplay means creating a fiction character and do role play with that character without connecting that player to real life of player and do roleplay by following rules and regulations
By your own words, can you Describe what is Metagaming:
metagaming means doing that thing which is done only after watching in real life.
for ex : like there is one streamer who is criminal and i am police and i have to catch that criminal then if i catch him after watching his stream then it wil be meta gaming
By your own words, can you Describe what is Power-gaming:
power gaming means doing impossible things in game which cant be done in real life
for ex: like if a police officer makes his car that bullet cant enter in his car even in opened doors that means power gaming
By your own words, can you Describe what is Death-match:
death match means shooting players and start killing and then after dying again doing same thing with teams
By your own words, can you Describe what is Revenge-kill:
revenge kill means like i killed you then u cant remember that i killed u after being killed but if u remember that and kill me that will be revenge kill
By your own words, can you Describe what is In-Character:
in character means when i am playing and doing criminal rp that means i am not criminal in real life that is my character who is criminal so whenever i am in game i am in character
By your own words, can you Describe what is Out-of-Character:
out of character means when i am not playing that means i am not in character i am out of character
Signature: Nattu