Lieutenant General Application

Name: Mystic_Gaming

Date of Birth: 23:10:2000

Sex/Gender: Male

Hometown: Los Santos

Game Level: 1

Have you ever been arrested? [If so, please state why]: No I Am Not Arrested

Do you have any history in working with Law Enforcement?[if yes please state]: Yes I am Former Secretary of State

Why would you like to join the San Andreas Armed Forces? (150 Word Minimum): I want to save people by Arresting Terrorist in the Los Santos And Save My Hometown i want to join armed forces to make sure that all people be safe and secure in our City so that no can have no problems if anyone causes disturbance then we will catch him then will give him a severe Punishment so that he dont it anymore i will help all people by giving them what they want and never do something that is harmful to our surroundings and i will do my job with my best and do my best to save the peoples and clear the criminals and stop illegal works.

Biography (150 Word Minimum): I start playing samp a few months then i searched for indian citys then i get this server then i think i should play it and support the server then i think i should be in ares to keep the city good and help people then i played this continuosly then i think its the best me lives in los santos but if any criminals goes anywhere i will go anywhere to catch him i dont let him cause anymore disturbance in the city so i decided to join the ares to server the city and help the citizens.i will do hardwork to save the city Thank u.

Rejected.

• Kindly increase your ig level and apply again.

Rejected.

• Kindly increase your ig level and apply again.